Re: increasing font size

From: Suguru Furuta
Subject: Re: increasing font size
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:52:36 +0100

Senthil wrote:

> how do i increase the size of font appearing in emacs
> should i edit something in my .emacs file

The very nice function (mouse-set-font) has already been mentioned by
Pete Dyballa. I don't know if you've spotted this but you can also set
the default font type and size of your emacs session by including
something like this in your .emacs file:

(set-default-font "couriernew:regular:14")

This sets the font to regular Courier New font, size 14.

Best wishes,
Sugi