Re: can't change "setq tex-dvi-view-command"

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: can't change "setq tex-dvi-view-command"
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:06:30 +0100

Am 18.01.2006 um 16:39 schrieb Paminu:

why does it not uses "start_xdvi" instead when I have specified it in my
.emacs file?

Because you modified the wrong variable!

Try to customise AUCTeX from the menu and go to TeX-output-view- style! This seems to work for me ... but I too have:

        (setq pdf-previewer-program "texdoc")
        (setq ps-previewer-program  "texdoc")
        (setq dvi-previewer-program "texdoc")

for whatever.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've depleted the lake."