lost love is not lost forever. you can bring it back Help-gnu-emacs

From: Wuyinfic
Subject: lost love is not lost forever. you can bring it back Help-gnu-emacs
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:58:20 +0000

LOST IN LOVE ? FIND YOUR WAY - THE EASY WAY!
A year ago, the love of my life was involved in an extramarital affair, and he
wanted a separation.
So I have been ‘there’, gone through ‘it’, and lived through what I would call
"a living hell".

When my relationship failed, I wanted to bring back my lover, as I felt deep in
my heart that we should be together.
But I did not know what went wrong and why things happened the way they did!

Well meaning friends and associates tried to counsel me and do everything they
could to help me.
They did not answer my most pressing question – WHY?
They did not tell me how I could stop the separation or how to re-unite with my
loved one.
They did not tell me how to stop all that pain and hurt.
They did not tell me how I could achieve a harmonious and fulfilling
relationship, for as long as I wished and exactly as I wanted it.

The truth is you don't have to change a bit. You know all the answers and this
book will help you to find them.
http://88.29pcq0pr7tq4pkkkqkkk82kk.oportoal.com/?49