quick change of face-size?

From: knubee
Subject: quick change of face-size?
Date: 6 Nov 2005 13:26:58 -0800

When using an overhead projector to show some file in emacs, it would
be nice if there was a way to quickly change the face-size displayed.
Something similar to c-+ and c-- in many gnome applications. Are there
such short-cut bindings in emacs? If not, is there some command that
will do this? (Note: I don't want to change my default font -- so emacs
should just revert to my defaults the next time I start it up.)

I'm using emacs 24.1.1 under linux, if that makes a difference.

thanks.