God Be With You!!!!!

From: Mariam Abacha
Subject: God Be With You!!!!!
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:56:21 -0700 (PDT)

Attn.
Dear Friend

May the peace of the Lord be with you. I know that
this letter will come to you as a surprise. I am very
sorry for any inconvenience this letter may cause you.
I am doing this because I really have to because of
the circumstances around me at this time. I got your
address concerning you and your company through one of
my son friend in our your country For purpose of
introduction, I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha former first
lady Republic of Nigeria and wife of Late Head of
State of Nigeria General Sani Abacha. My husband died
while in office as a Head of State as a result of
brief illness which I still suspect that he was
poisoned by his associates. My Late husbands family, I
and my children were able to survive the shock his
death basically because the succeeding Head of State
Gen. Abdusalam Abubakar was there for us. He gave us
all the moral support needed to sail through those
turbulent years. Our problem started since May 29,
1999 when president Olusegun Obasanjo won the
presidential election. He was a political enemy to my
late husband and in fact sponsored a coup against my
late husbands regime, the coup failed and landed him
in prison. At my husbands death, he was granted pardon
by the succeeding government as a way of cooling
ethnic tension which his imprisonment had generated
and he was further made flag bearer of the Peoples
Democratic Party on whose platform he won the
election. Since his inception of office, he has been
doing everything within his might to ridicule my
family as a way of vengeance. He has succeeded in
freezing all my late husbands account in Nigeria and
some overseas. You may have heard the closure of some
of these accounts on the BBC. The most recent was the
arrest of my son in London few months ago and the
closure of his bank account. No doubt, this is purely
a deliberate attempt by President Obasanjo to
liquidate my family. At present, my international
passport has been seized and my movement restricted
while my phone lines are being monitored. My only
secured source of communication is through the email.
I am seriously in dare need of your assistance. Please
I am a widow and will not cross my hands to watch
President Obansanjo render me and my children
penniless. I have some money($28.7million) that was
deposited in a security company in Accra Ghana by my
late husband and right now, I have finishes
arrangements with a Ghanaian diplomat who will assist
me to move the fund to Europe under diplomatic cover
and immunity. This is necessary because the present
President of Ghana, President Kufour is a close friend
of President Obasanjo so the money is not safe to be
left in Ghana. What I really need at this time is
someone who can assist me to receive the fund as soon
as the diplomat takes it to Europe. I want you to
assist me at this time. Please consider my position
and that of my entire family. I will like to assure
you that you will be rewarded accordingly if you
render this most needed assistance to me. May the Good
God in heaven continue to bless you as you assist a
Widow. Thanking you in anticipation of your kind
gesture.

Mrs. Mariam Abacha

http://mail.yahoo.com