Re: find-tag MAX_DRIVES goes to "int max_drives = MAX_DRIVES"

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: find-tag MAX_DRIVES goes to "int max_drives = MAX_DRIVES"
Date: 06 Oct 2005 21:23:28 -0400

Enrique> How do I tell emacs/etags that the C language is case
Enrique> sensitive, that max_drives and MAX_DRIVES are two different
Enrique> identifiers?  Just in case, is this (case insensitivity) the
Enrique> root of the problem?

Kevin> tags-case-fold-search's value is default
Kevin> |
Kevin> Documentation: *Whether tags operations should be case-sensitive.
Kevin> A value of t means case-insensitive, a value of nil means
Kevin> case-sensitive.  Any other value means use the setting of
Kevin> `case-fold-search'.
Kevin> |
Kevin> You can customize this variable.
Kevin> |
Kevin> Defined in `etags'.

To answer his last question with confidence, we'd have to see how
MAX_DRIVES is defined and if there's a tag for the definition.  Right?

--
"It's not true or not."  A reality show producer (real quote)