Re: Tiger upgrade (mac osx): help needed!

From: Nurullah Akkaya
Subject: Re: Tiger upgrade (mac osx): help needed!
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:06:24 -0500

latest software update break my emacs too i tried every version that i can download non of them seem to work then i see this article which explains how to compile from source and it is really easy it took me 2 commands to compile it and it is working perfectly and faster than before

http://www.innoq.com/blog/st/2005/05/20/how_to_build_emacs_on_os_x_tiger_and_above.html

it compiles emacs in a emacs.app package just like any other mac softwar

Nurullah Akkaya                                 What lies behind us and what

nurullah_akkaya@yahoo.com         lies before us are tiny matters

Registered Linux User #301438     compared to what lies within us.

WARNING all messages          "If at first an idea is not

containing attachments             absurd, there is no hope for it"

or html will be silently               Albert Einstein

deleted. Send only

plain text.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think

they can change the world, are the ones who do.....