newb q: inferior-mode buffer not scrolling

From: stevenan
Subject: newb q: inferior-mode buffer not scrolling
Date: 22 Sep 2005 14:14:43 -0700

I'm using emacs to edit ruby, and I have the REPL process in its own
inferior-mode buffer (via inf-ruby.el).  However, when I send it
commands, it doesn't scroll the window down.  So I just always see the
first page of commands...and I have to scroll down to the bottom..  I
use SLIME also, and I never have to do that with its REPL buffer - it
scrolls on its own.  How can I make it auto-scroll?  Should I ask the
ruby ppl instead?  Thanks!

I'm using GNU Emacs 21.3.1 with Win32.