Re: current cedet install problems

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: current cedet install problems
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:00:32 +0200

Sorry, missed your email, so here is some mess from the web with my
comments:

Jochen Küpper writes:

 > drkm writes:

   What did you do, exactly?  What happens with this:

     common > emacs -q --no-site-file
     M-x load-file <RET> autoloads-compile-script <RET>
     M-x cedet-update-autoloads <RET> cedet-loaddefs.el <RET> . <RET>

Nothing. That is, it seems to work;)
,----[*Messages*]
| Wrote /home/jochen/source/emacs/cedet/common/cedet-loaddefs.el
`----

Even with (toggle-debug-on-error) there's no response...

Nevertheless, make wants to rebuild it later on...

   The only solution I see now is to add something like:

     (defvar desktop-buffer-mode-handlers nil)

That works. Initially I used
,----
| (require 'desktop)
`----
Both do the trick.

However, I agree that this is not the solution.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)