Re: load-file doremi-frm.el issue?

From: Baloff
Subject: Re: load-file doremi-frm.el issue?
Date: 05 Sep 2005 18:49:56 +1000

Baloff <washdc@wash.edu> writes:

> Hello
>
> I hope someone would tell me why M-x load-file RET doremi
> is not loading the doremi-frm.el file even though the file is located in a
> directory
> listed in load-path's value in C-h v load-path is
> "/usr/share/emacs/21.4/site-lisp"
> I don't think it has something to do with me being logged in as a user
> other than root because when I run emacs as root and M-x load-file
> full/path/to/doremi-frm.el still gives Cannot open load file: doremi
> which is the same message I get if I have (require 'doremi-frm) in my
> .emacs and do M-x load-file .emacs or restart emacs.
>
> thanks
>

> >  LocalWords:  doremi frm RET eval sexp
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "doremi")
  require(doremi)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "doremi-frm" nil t)
  load-with-code-conversion("/usr/share/emacs/21.4/site-lisp/doremi-frm.el"
"doremi-frm" nil t)
  require(doremi-frm)
  eval((require (quote doremi-frm)))
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)