Re: Edit file write protected by superuser rigths

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Edit file write protected by superuser rigths
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:31:27 +0200

Am 09.08.2005 um 19:58 schrieb Armin Goralczyk:

I was hoping I could do it from within emacs, so the above and 'sudo emacs file' (as suggested by whd) are not really a solution to my problem

Do you know the meaning of `!´ in dired-mode?

It is very useful! Particularly that it logs all in *Shell Command Output*. Try it, to gain some practise!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

If all else fails read the instructions. - Donald Knuth