Re: query

From: B.T. Raven
Subject: Re: query
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:44:11 -0500

"Thien-Thi Nguyen" <ttn@glug.org> wrote in message
7e1x5zhjac.fsf@ada2.unipv.it">news:7e1x5zhjac.fsf@ada2.unipv.it...
> "ys" <ys_09@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > suffering with dvorak because of
> > the punctuation marks and shortcuts
>
> old fat dude, arthritic fingers, beaming at me.
> "gots me the happiness", he clicks.
> "no periods o{f,r} sappiness", he flicks.
> i sit, boggled, slow-to-wake, eyes agape and silent.
> beaming at me, arthritic fingers, old fat dude, still.
>
> narciso, erudito e dolce, m'illumini ancora?
> un colpo per il passato dimenticato.
> due mète dopo, ma prima l'unico strato.
> sto strappazzato, in dormiveglia, scrutando il soffitto.
> m'illumini ancora, erudito e dolce, narciso, caro?
>
> quick fast dream, perplexity lingers, twirling my brain.
> "roll over now, forget", so slumbering,
> "no use {y}our regret", thus lumbering.
> i sit, toggled, direct-to-REM, lobes spaz out and chatter.
> twirling my brain, perplexity lingers, quick fast dream, over.
>
> thi

I second Monsieur Nguyen's cogent observations. After using qwerty for
almost 40 years, I am almost up to speed with the aoeuidhtns- homekeys.
That hyphen is right where it should be for lisp-style-tokens; parens
should be on pedals. Also, remember that programming is only a tiny
subset of the more general category, writing.

Ed