need a help

From: ys 09
Subject: need a help
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

I’ve heard that coding/command line suffering with dvorak because of the punctuation marks and shortcuts, specially C, C#, Java, Pascal, LISP, CSS ,XML and Unix shell commands.  How much suffering it with dvorak? Would it be any regret for me, if I learn programming with dvorak? Does anyone out there use dvorak for programming? Would you post any information please?