aigo helps you to win the market

From: roc
Subject: aigo helps you to win the market
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:54:19 +0800

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Sorry to trouble you.  I know your company information from Internet.
We are a manufacturer of Mp3, portable storage, USB flash memory in China.

I am Roc Fang, Overseas Market Promotion Manager of Huaqi International
 Co., Ltd. Please allow me to introduce Huaqi for you.

Huaqi International Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Bejingjing Huaqi Information
Digital Technology Co., Ltd, take charge of the oversea market of Huaqi.
The market orientation of us is to provide the customers with high quality
PC components, peripherals, consumer elecrtronic products. Our customers
from all over the world will get the highly efficient and value-added
services from us.

Huaqi has over 1200 employees with over 200 high quality and well-trained
R&D staff. And we will put the newest products continually.

Huaqi have its own brand "aigo", which includes portable storage products,
Mp3 player, display, USB Flash Disk, Digital Camera Mate, Computer case,
DVD Specs, Keyboard and so on.

As one of the key products of Huaqi, aigo portable storage products enjoy
the largest sales volume in globle market and hold a safe lead continuously
in China market for recent four years with a market share nearly 40%.
It does worth mentioning that AIGO generation II flash device I STICK is
the World's smallest and ultra-tiny flash disk, just right for your
wallet / cardholders.  Since integrative design, TQEP encapsulation and
ultra-stabilization control chip are adopt, I-Stick has the feature of
resisting water, fold and shock.

As a new and booming industry, aigo MP3 player became the sales champion
only one year after it went on the market in China.

"aigo" display and other PC components and peripherals have been locating
the first Grope in home market and the computer case occupies the largest
market share in recent continuous  several years. (the material is come
from CPCW, CNITI)

The feature of aigo mp3:
1. unique appearance.
 Mp3 is a kinds of fashionable consumables, so the customers will choice
its  appearance at first. aigo mp3 does not adopt the public mould. Every
aigo mould have been applied patent by Huaqi Company.

2.powerful functions.
music, data storage, FM recorder,FM transmitter, watch, movies, voice
recording, picture reviewing.Mach functions can be choice by you.

3.standout timbre
aigo have powerful technique research and development staff and adopt
quality MCU chip. We also designed aigo unique tone:SARA tone besides
Rock, Jazz, Pop, Classic.

4.safe data storage
All of aigo mp3 adopt AAA flash memory, which assure the safety of
the data storage

5.consummate service
aigo provide 1 year warranty and give our agent the support in technique.

The above 5 points will help you win your local market.

For more information, you can browse our website: www. aigo.com  If
any products of them meet your satisfaction, please let me know,
 I will awnser you without delay.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Roc Fang
Oversea Market Promotion Manager
Huaqi International Co., Ltd
Add: Rm 1508, China Merchants Tower, 161 Lujuazui RD. (E)
Pudong District, Shanghai, 200120 China
Tel: +86 21 58826990 EXT. 102    Fax: +86 21 58826998
Email: rocfang@hotmail.com  fangziqiang@huaqi.com
MSN: rocfang@hotmail.com
Website: www.aigo.com          http://international.huaqi.com/