about the compile mode in emacs 22.0.50

From: Sunweik
Subject: about the compile mode in emacs 22.0.50
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:01:36 +0900

Hi,

I have a problem about the compile mode in EMacs 22.0.50.
It seems that emacs can not parse the output of make, that is, emacs can tell which line is error msg, even can not tell whether compiling successed or not.
I have tried to copy complie.el from emacs 21.3, and compile problem is fixed. BUT a new problem comes out: emacs can not reconginize output of "grep-find".

Is there anyone having any idea about this problem? If has, please give me some hint.

Thanks,
Sunweik