Re: Subversion and emacs 21.3 and 21.4

From: Peter Milliken
Subject: Re: Subversion and emacs 21.3 and 21.4
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:58:21 +1000

Eric,

I got tired of waiting for a release of Emacs that incorporates (working)
SVN support so I downloaded the CVS tip of Emacs and built it myself - the
tip has good support for svn.

You can access archives of the GNU stuff (assuming you are behind a firewall
like I am and can't access the CVS repository directly via cvs) from
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs-backup/

If you are using a win32 platform to run Emacs then look here for good
instructions on how to build from source
http://www.student.lu.se/~tps95lbn/Emacs/w32-build-emacs.html

Hope this helps,

Peter