Partnership

From: Fred Williams
Subject: Partnership
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:45:17 +0200

Norges Bank
Queensberry House
3 Old Burlington st.
London W1S 3AE.
PHONE 44 703 194 0754

Hello,

Please accept my sincere apology if my mail does not meet your
personal

ethics. I will introduce myself as Mr.Fred Williams, a
staff in the

accounts Department of the above Bank here in London

One of our accounts with holding balance of
USD15,000,000(Fifteen

Million United States Dollars) has been dormant and has not
been

operated for the past 4 years.

>From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this
account, a

foreigner by name Mr.Robert Chapman died in August 2000 and
since then

nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this
money because

he did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the

paper work of his bank deposit. Also Information from the
National

Immigration states that he was also single on entry into
United Kingdom.

I have secretly collected all information relating to this
account and

the funds and decided to find a reliable foreign partner to
deal with.

I thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the
next of kin

to the deceased so that this funds can be released to you
after due

processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as
the fund is

legitimate and does not originate from any fraudulent act.
On your

indication of interest, please get back to me through my
personal email address.

Regards,

Fred Williams

44 703 194 0754