Re: Selection pane font/face colour problem

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Selection pane font/face colour problem
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:19:09 +0200

Am 31.05.2005 um 21:50 schrieb Peter G.:

My font/face foreground colour is obviously an inappropriate light-grey
colour. Does anybody know what face controls the colour or how else I
can change the colour of the font?

Position the cursor on any of those too light characters and type 'C-u C-x =' which will open a *Help* buffer containing too the description of the used font-face. You should then be able to proceed ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others. - Groucho Marx