url and email adress

From: Mahdi Osman
Subject: url and email adress
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:45:51 +0200 (MEST)

Dear list,

I have been using xemacs as GUI for R and S Plus. I am also writing some of
my short texts and handy memos in text mode or enriched. In the body of my
text I have got "url adresses" and "email adresses". I want xemacs to
highlight these items in the body of my text so that I can quicly find them
at a glance. I tried this in "html-mode" but I was unsuccessful.

Would appreciate if someone can help with this.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Mahdi

--
Mahdi Osman (PhD)

+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl