Re: Where to buy Elisp Ref manual?

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: Where to buy Elisp Ref manual?
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:31:25 +0530

>>>>> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:48:24 -0900, Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
>>>>> said:

tj>   Hi: I found this: http://www.gnupress.org/book3.html I believe it is the
tj> latest. Cross referencing from the latest GNU Emacs Manual, the ISBN
tj> matches. But I don't see there how to order.

I have this copy and it is still the latest available. IMO, it is worth the
wait for the new version. I am quoting the text from the info file version of
the emacs lisp manual which is available in emacs (CVS). The "21.3" part in
the text _might_ change though.
   "This Info file contains edition 2.9 of the GNU Emacs Lisp Reference
Manual, corresponding to GNU Emacs version 21.3."

-dk

--
Name : Dhruva Krishnamurthy (dk)
Phone: +91-(0)80-22999190