2 questions on 21.4: Tramp/SSH support & w32 binary distro?

From: fineman . web
Subject: 2 questions on 21.4: Tramp/SSH support & w32 binary distro?
Date: 3 Mar 2005 19:07:56 -0800

I'd like to use tramp and SSH for remotely accessing our servers... i
read that this was going to be integrated into 21.4 but I also read
that 21.4 was released early to patch a security hole.

In addition, there don't seem to be any pre-compiled windows binaries
yet... I can always get the source and build myself but I'm curious
what the lag will be to get 21.4 w32 binaries (they are not on any of
the sites i've gotten it from in the past)