Group leader (WM_HINTS)

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Group leader (WM_HINTS)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:13:24 +0100

Before switching  to the CVS version  of Emacs, when  I explicitly set
the name of a frame to "SOMETHING"  then I had that that frame has its
own window id of the group leader in WM_HINTS.

I think that this behaviour has been fixed in the CVS version.

But I miss the old "bug",  since, together with WindowMaker, it let me
do some neat organizazion/use  of my virtual desktops (workspaces) and
hide the "SOMETHING" frame withouth touching the other.

Is there some way  to set a frame as group leader  in X11 with the CVS
Emacs ?

Thanks in advance.

--