Re: strange W3 behavior

From: Josef Dalcolmo
Subject: Re: strange W3 behavior
Date: 07 Feb 2005 19:17:37 +0100

I **am** using Firefox for browsing the web, however I use Emacs for my
mail - I prefer the keyboard interface, have more control over the way
things are organized and less often the problem of filing a set of
messages into the wrong folder because I wasn't careful with the
mouse.

Now, W3 is being used for VM and Gnus to display html within Emacs,
and when the message contains links, I would like to follow these
links. That is faster than launching Firefox on my html mail. To
follow the links thereafter, I would even prefer to launch Firefox -
but haven't figured out yet how to combine these two methods.

- Josef