swbuff & regular expressions question

From: Dreamer
Subject: swbuff & regular expressions question
Date: 23 Dec 2004 15:38:35 -0800

I'm using emacs together with swbuff extension.
In swbuff you can declare excluding list.
I've defined:
(setq swbuff-exclude-buffer-regexps '("^ " "\\*.*\\*" "TAGS*"))

i want to improve "\\*.*\\*" that says do not include files that beging
and end with stars to do the same but exclude Man files (which looks
like *Man XXX*).

can someone write me the regular expression that will filter all
*something* but except *Man something*???

thanks alot