PCL-CVS buffer and long lines

From: Mahesh Padmanabhan
Subject: PCL-CVS buffer and long lines
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:54:49 -0700

Hi,

The default behavior in emacs buffers is to wrap around long lines and this is something I like. This behavior is not present in PCL-CVS buffers (named *cvs*) where long lines have the continuation symbol "->" at the end of the window on the rhs and you have to scroll horizontally to see the rest of the line. How can I make that buffer follow the default behavior?

Thanks,
Mahesh