emacs as an XML editor?

From: Gustaf Erikson
Subject: emacs as an XML editor?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:28:31 +0200

We have humongous XML-files at work that are expected to be edited in
textboxes. I use mozex to let emacs handle this stuff.

What would be really nice is an emacs mode that could be used for XML
editing. It would include stuff like parsing for well-formedness,
validation, folding elements etc. Anyone have any pointers on how this
can be implemented?

tia,

/g.

--