Re: elisp macros problem

From: Lowell Kirsh
Subject: Re: elisp macros problem
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:13:15 -0700

ok, ok. it seemed obvious to me but i guess it wasn't. i concede.

Pascal Bourguignon wrote:

Lowell Kirsh <lkirsh@cs.ubc.ca> writes:

Rahul Jain wrote:

You probably mean "why does this not do X?" but you never tell us what X
is, so we don't know how to help you achieve that.

What I meant was why does this not do the obvoious thing I want it to do...

Perhaps because telepathic computers have not been invented yet?

Erase that. Perhaps because telepathic computers are not on the shelf items yet, and you don't work for the US Air Force, therefore you don't have one?