Savannah is back

From: gebser
Subject: Savannah is back
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:59:29 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:34:31 +0200
From: Sylvain Beucler <beuc@gnu.org>
To: savannah-newprojects@gnu.org
Subject: Savannah Projects Approval

Dear Savannah Users,

We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new projects
at Savannah again. It took us a long while to build a secure
environnement, as well as a gathering additional volunteers to study
and maintain it.

Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably tried
another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help you move
to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will keep pending
projects during one month, waiting for your reply.

On the contrary, if you registered recently, keep in mind that we just
started processing the projects submissions queue chronologically, so
expect a longer delay.

Feel free to write to us at savannah-hackers@gnu.org if you have any
questions.

--