Re: two source windows in ecb with default filters

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: Re: two source windows in ecb with default filters
Date: 24 May 2004 08:39:07 +0200

On Sun, 23 May 2004, Micha Feigin wrote:

>  Is it possible to define an ecb profile with two source windows each
>  with a different filter active by default ?
>
>  I want to make a source window for headers (.*\(H\|h\)) and a source
>  window for code (.*\(c\|cpp\|cc\|C)).
>
>  the ecb layout creator won't let me create two source windows, and I

No, currently this is not possible but in general it is a good suggestion -
maybe i should indeed think about it if it could make sense in general to
allow more than one ECB-window of the same type... should be possible...

>  couldn't see if its possible to set a default filter (it was forgotten
>  the next session).

There is the option `ecb-source-file-regexps'. See the current default-value
and read the doc-string which should explain all necessary things.

BTW: Please send questions concerning ECB to the ECB-mailing-list. See also
the first section in the manual:

To send bug reports, or participate in discussions about ECB, use the mailing
list <ecb-list@lists.sourceforge.net> via the URL