Re: indentation issues when editing a PHP file

From: Emory Smith
Subject: Re: indentation issues when editing a PHP file
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:29:51 -0700

i had that problem for some time and somehow it went away, though i cant get rid of it in "php-html-helper-mode". if thats what youre using, try just "php-mode" (M-x php-mode). thats currently working for me (and its a good incentive to avoid html in youre php...) also maybe the php-version (mine is 1.1.0).

please let me know if you figure it out in case i run into it again myself.