Financial Trust

From: Michael Moses
Subject: Financial Trust
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:12:08

Michael Moses
133, Adegbola Street
Off Railway Line
Ikeja, Lagos
Reply to: michaelmoses@caramail.com

My dear friend,

The purpose of my writing to you is because  I am searching for a foreign
business partner who is in a position to assist me with my urgent business
proposal, as time is not on my side. A partner, who understands what
confidentiality means and who has the necessary facilities I require in
embarking on this important venture.

I am Michael Moses. I  work in the storage unit of Global Securities, Nigeria
as a handy man. I was arranging some deposit trunks in the vault when one fell
from my hands and spilled out its content. I was baffled to discover  it
contained millions of US Dollars. On close inspection of the consignment, I
discovered that it was declared to be containing Gold Bars, instead of money.
Very curious, I went to the admin office and checked out the details of the
depositor and discovered that it belonged to one foreigner, Mr. Roger Owen, an
Irish  man who lived in Abuja.

Since the consignment has been deposited for a very long time I wondered why
the owner has not come to claim it and decided to make further enquiries. My
investigation revealed that the depositor died since 1993 and since then no one
has come forward to claim it. I quickly arranged and had the trunk moved out of
our Lagos office to our head office in Europe. I was able to procure the
certificate of deposit our company issued to Mr. Owen for the consignment which
he never collected. I now want to use you to claim the consignment. I am
prepared to split the entire money in equal share with you if you will assist
me, since I can not do it on my own.

Please treat as confidential and  indicate your willingness to assist me in
your reply in order for me to provide you with further details on how to
proceed. I will appreciate that you include your telephone and fax numbers.

Many Thanks.

Michael Moses
Tel: +2348033253414