(no subject)

From: niDapeng
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:07:57 +0800 (CST)

I usually do so: copy some text from other applcation(such as web browser), and
copy this piece text into Emacs to replace a region of text.

In Emacs, I ususally forget the operation sequence: copy text from other
software to clipboard firstly, then
go to Emacs use C-k or C-w to delete the target text, then try to use yanking.
But unfortunately, the yanking text is those by C-k or C-w, but not text I
copied from software.

I do think "replace the target region text from clipboard" is the best and
fastest operation to do this. But in emacs, how can I do it? or maybe, I must
forget my orginal operation and be familiar emacs reqired?

Any hints?

Thanks
Dapeng
ÍæÓÎÏ·Ó®ÊýÂëÏà»ú¡¢MP3¡¢UÅÌ