Re: who has experience with the ELDAV package?

From: svogel
Subject: Re: who has experience with the ELDAV package?
Date: 20 Feb 2004 06:34:13 -0800

Hi leo,

just answering here too, to keep the newsgroup up to date.
I have succeed to build "nd.exe" for windows and if the author of "nd"
Yuuichi allows it, I will put it for download on my website.

But though "nd.exe" is working fine on windows, I experience other problems.
E.g. If I want to write the file back I keep getting the error
  save-restriction: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, ""

I'm not quite sure if the "apel"-library is needed.

Best regards
   Stefan

stefan  dot   vogel at
avinci dot de