Re: camelCase.el: I have some fixes!

From: Bruce Ingalls
Subject: Re: camelCase.el: I have some fixes!
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:22:29 GMT

Reuben Thomas wrote:
> I have been using camelCase.el for a while first with XEmacs and now
> with FSF Emacs. I have some bug fixes over the latest version I can

> Is anyone maintaining this file? Or is there an alternative? It'd be a
> pity to keep my fixes to myself...

I don't maintain camelCase.el, but I do redistribute it, as part of EMacro Libs at http://emacro.sourceforge.net/

Drop the _NOSPAM_ from my email, or you can contact me via Sourceforge.net.

FWIW, I've been trying to contact the author of a2ps, for _over_5_years_
now, which is supposedly an active FSF/GNU project.
I know that CPAN has a policy, that if the author does not respond, and you are willing to assume maintainership, that you can take over a project. Perhaps we should apply this to the Emacs world.
ELL/ELAE anyone?