Re: disable "smart quotes" in latex-mode

From: Joerg Schuster
Subject: Re: disable "smart quotes" in latex-mode
Date: 07 Jan 2004 10:56:33 +0100

My problem has simply disappeared. Maybe some system administrator
has made some changes to some part of the system.

And, apart from that, I actually wanted the smart quotes feature in
order to "abuse" latex-mode for editing another type of files. With
the help of some people in this news group I have now written a mode
for this type of files.

Thanks a lot, though.

--
(sendmail-user-agent-compose