indent-region

From: David Rasmussen
Subject: indent-region
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:07:10 +0100

The manual says that I can invoke this function with C-M-\. But I am using a danish keyboard, on which the \ is not a "native" key in itself. Instead, it is on the '<'-key, while pressing the Alt Graph key. I have tried C-Alt Graph-'<', but it doesn't work.

Is there a way to see what key, if any, a function is bound to?

Is there anything else I should know, using emacs with a danish keyboard?

/David