Re: getting rid of button bar

From: Adam Hardy
Subject: Re: getting rid of button bar
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:12:43 +0100

On 11/05/2003 04:03 PM Reiner Steib wrote:
Emacs.menuBar: 0;

Are semicolons allowed here?

I don't know. I hadn't realized they weren't necessary. Guess I do too much CSS at the moment.

I see a very small gap (less than one line in Emacs) between the
bottom of the Emacs window and the KDE panel.  This is due to the
fact, that Emacs uses an integer number of lines, I guess.

That's what I was talking about. Not a problem, as long as I'm not doing anything wrong, but it's not down to a rounding error. I tried increasing my menu height a little to fill the gap, but emacs then maximized to a little bit smaller again, so the gap reappeared. I would say that something in the maximize algorithm is not right, to do with the menu bar not being there.

P.S.: Please stop sending my Emacs questions per PM.  Ask here in the
      newsgroup, like I told you already last time.

Oh sorry. Must have been asleep again. Normally I check carefully who's in the address list.

Tx
Adam

--
GNU Emacs 21.3.1 on Linux 2.4.20 RH9