Re: Pasting from Emacs to Mozilla in Mandrake

From: Barman Brakjoller
Subject: Re: Pasting from Emacs to Mozilla in Mandrake
Date: 29 Oct 2003 07:55:13 -0800

> Has anyone found a way to get Emacs working in Mandrake so that you can
> copy and paste text into Mozilla?
> I'm running Mozilla 1.5 and Emacs 21.3.1 on Mandrake 9.1

I have a very similar setup. I run Emacs 21.3 on Mandrake 9.0. Don't
know which Mozilla version, maybe 1.4.

I use M-w (kill-ring-save) and it works even if I start using "emacs
-q" to exclude any stuff I might have in my .emacs.

After that I navigate to Mozilla and use middle mouse button to paste.
Don't remember if C-v works.

/Mathias