Re: Can you change default emacs colors?

From: Daireus Mann
Subject: Re: Can you change default emacs colors?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:39:22 -0700

Ok, this is going to sound really dumb, but remember im a total noob.
where exactaly do i enter these commands?
if i just type ;; then it puts me on the scratch sheet and that does nothing
right?
Thanks for the help btw!
87ismfrx3f.fsf@helmut.nilsson.homedns.org">news:87ismfrx3f.fsf@helmut.nilsson.homedns.org...