1)Vm and bbdb. 2)Font lock in many frames.

From: Saurabh Kapoor
Subject: 1)Vm and bbdb. 2)Font lock in many frames.
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:00:20 +0530

I use VM as my mail client under emacs and use bbdb integration with
it. I've got the following lines in my .vm which setup bbdb for vm.

(bbdb-initialize 'vm)
(bbdb-insinuate-vm)

Now, when i check email, for every message that I'm viewing and for
which there is an entry in the address book, a little bbdb window is
created which tells me the details of the contact. This takes up quite
some space on my screen. Is there a way to configure things such that
the window is created only if i want to?

The second problem that I face is that when I use multiple frames, in
certain buffers, font lock stops working. Only very few keywords and
comment regions get fontified. Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Saurabh

--
"...BACKWARDS understood be only can but,
    forwards lived be must Life"