break (C-c C-C) in shell broken

From: fred
Subject: break (C-c C-C) in shell broken
Date: 15 Aug 2003 13:27:59 -0700

I am using all the time a shell window from emacs and it
used to be the case that Control-C Control-C would send a
break to the shell. It is a feature I use all the time
(specially when doing SQL queries).
However, it stopped working just recently.
Local unix system engineers couldn't help.

I use:
GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (sparc-sun-solaris2.8, Motif Version 2.1.0) of 2002-09-10
GNU bash, version 2.03.0(1)-release (sparc-sun-solaris)

I also tried to recompile and reinstall emacs today with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

fred.