Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support

From: Herb Martin
Subject: Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:13:26 GMT

How about this for Alt-release-menuKey:

On alt-down-key set a flag that says 'no-menu';
but if no key is pressed, clear the flag or set 'alt-menu'
instead.  Then on Alt-up, look at flag and use that
code we saw before to activate the menu.

Do we have KeyDown/Keyup control?
Can I get to Meta-key easily enough (I see a bunch of
"hook" functions) to clear/set the flag?

I can program, I even can use lisp, but I don't know the
local Emacs geography well enough to find these entry
points yet.