Re: Lobotimze Java mode indentation engine?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Lobotimze Java mode indentation engine?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:54:20 +0200

Klaus Berndl <klaus.berndl@sdm.de> writes:

> I have written this small code only by hitting return, i.e. autom. indented:
>
> ,----
> | void
> | test_function()
> | {
> |    function_call(arg1,
> |                  arg2,
> |                  arg3);
> |
> |    function_call(
> |       arg1,
> |       arg2,
> |       arg3);
> | }
> `----
>
> I think, this is what you want, isn't it?
> BTW: IMHO this is useful not only for Java, but also for C and C++....

Yes, indeed, this is what I want.  Now I had another look at the
docs, and found that (c-set-offset 'arglist-intro '+) did the trick.

I found this by doing C-c C-s on the b line, which gave me
arglist-cont-nonempty:

foo(a,
    b);

And then I did C-c C-s on this a line, which gave me arglist-intro:

foo(
    a,
    b);

Nice that this works now.