command ispell-change-dictionary wont work

From: Jari Uusimäki
Subject: command ispell-change-dictionary wont work
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:39:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I'm using RedHat 9 and GNU Emacs 21.2.1. I want to check finnish texts by
emacs so I installed these softwares:
ispell-3.2.06
tmispell-0.2.3
soikko-oo-0.2-3.redhat.i386.rpm
soikko-0.2-3.i386.rpm
flyspell-1.7c.el

Soikko is finnish dictionary. Tmispell replaces ispell when using soikko.
They work OK in Open Office, but in Emacs I cant change dictionary to
finnish at all.

When I type ESC-x ispell-change-dictionary, Emacs says
Symbol's function definition is void: setf ???
I get same message when I click by the mouse Tools->Spell Checking->
Canga Dictionary. (there was about 20 different dictionaries)

Below Spell Checking menu there are two direct choice:
Select American Dict and
Select English Dict
and those works OK.

What should I do to make ispell-change-dictionary work again?