Couple Info questions

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: Couple Info questions
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:43:56 GMT

Man I love Info - I wish everyone wrote docs for it (anyone know of an
Info doc repository?).

Two questions:

1.  Is there anything like a kill-ring in Info such that I can easily
    see/revisit current-session nodes I've been to (not using l or
    bookmarks)?  If I use g I seem to only get pages I've typed in mb;

2.  I don't see anything in Info and was wondering if someone knows of an
    existing appendage that would summarize Info search hits in one buffer
    (instead of visiting them one hit at a time)?

Mike
--

mike.ballard--at--earthlink.net

  "Play an accordion, go to jail.  It's the law!"