Re: Wordprocessor behaviour

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Wordprocessor behaviour
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:09:26 +0200

"Roodwriter@core.com" <Roodwriter@core.com> writes:

> If you do tab in regular text mode EVERY line after that will be tabbed.
> Frankly I find it easier to type things out in block form like this and use
> a macro to convert the paragraphs. It's easier because I don't accidentally
> hit the Caps Lock key and start eVERY PARAGRAPH LIKE THIS.

    There is a mode, paragraph-indent-text-mode, that provides the
paragraph format you see here.
    A line starting with whitespace starts a new paragraph in this
mode.  It used to be called just text-mode.

Also, if you remove the whitespace from the second line manually,
then you will get the behavior you want.

--
This line is not blank.