Re: Can't make emacs use utf-8?? (on WinXP)

From: Bjoern
Subject: Re: Can't make emacs use utf-8?? (on WinXP)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:58:35 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:
"Bjoern" == Bjoern  <p2@blinker.net> writes:

their encoding is still 'undecided-dos' when I reopen them.
Does that just bother you philosophically, or does it create a real
problem somewhere ?
I feel like you're worrying about something irrelevant.

I didn't understand encodings well enough at the time to realise that it doesn't matter. Although I still think that behaviour is a bit confusing.

Bjoern