Re: inserting date automatically

From: John L Fjellstad
Subject: Re: inserting date automatically
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:25:32 GMT

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> The timestamp package is documented in the manual.  Could you please
> tell what words or phrases would you use to search for what you were
> looking in the index of the manual?

Since I didn't know about the timestamp package, I didn't look for it.
I though I had to write the functionality myself, so I was looking for how
to write a function that would automatically insert a given text given two
markers.  Once I had gotten to that point, it would be trivial to change
the given text to a timestamp.

--
John L. Fjellstad