Re: inspec2bibtex.el? does it work?

From: Thomas Link
Subject: Re: inspec2bibtex.el? does it work?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:08:02 +0200

Does this mean it worked? When I try to load a file I saved from a search in
WEBSPIRS nothing happens. Just what does this package do and how does it
work? I can't seem to find any references on the web.

I haven't tried it yet, but you should probably call the function `inspec2bibtex' after loading the elisp file. Type

        M-x load-library
        path to inspec2bibtex.el
        M-x inspec2bibtex
        path to the spirs file