Re: quail kanji henkan

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: quail kanji henkan
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 18:56:28 +0900 (JST)

Garglemonster  wrote:

> Perhaps this is in the manual, but I have not been able to find it
> there.  At any rate, how do you teach quai l things it doesn't know?
> It's easily confused by verb forms and words that have more than two
> characters in them.  Is there a user dictionary that you can add to or
> modify?

I think it depends on how the Japanese is set up on your system. Mine is
using ja-dic.el, which I have been adding to steadily and recompiling.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787